Seasoned Psychedelic Traveler?
Let’s face it, if you have worked with psychedelics for any extended amount of time, you know that the journey never really ends. The next stage in consciousness exploration is always just around the corner. For many experienced travelers, personal transformation simply morphs into a larger desire to serve the community.
We want to hear from you! Do you have a story of personal transformation with psychedelics? Consider sharing it with us.
Are you ready to take the next step and go deeper with psychedelics? Find the perfect psychedelic retreat in our directory, where you can read first-hand reviews and testimonials from the psychedelic community.
No matter how experienced you are, psychedelics are still hard work. Are you wrestling with a particularly challenging ceremony and need some integration tips? Check out Guide to a rewarding psychedelic integration.
Interested in participating in psychedelic therapy or possibly giving back to the community by becoming a psychedelic therapist? Read more about what psychedelic therapy is and where to find it. You can also check out the guide to becoming a psychedelic therapist.
Curious about the latest scientific breakthroughs and what’s happening in psychedelic research? Find out more about current psychedelic research publications and trends.
- How familiar are you with altered states of consciousness?
- Have you had past experiences with drugs that were scary, dangerous, or bad?
- Are you expecting psychedelic therapy to provide an ‘instant cure’?
- What other types of treatment have you considered or tried before?
- Are you taking any prescribed or recreational drugs that could interfere?
- Is psychedelic therapy even an option for you where you live?
- If you had a negative experience or ‘bad trip’ would you still think it was worth it?
Taking entheogens can be like air travel: people do it all the time, it’s usually fine, but when it’s not fine, it’s sometimes very bad. We’ve been there. And that’s where an experienced GUIDE can make the difference in the outcome.
I’m available by phone if you or someone you know wants to ask questions of ANY nature. Use this link to schedule a call HERE.