Movies, Independent Films & Documentaries
A New Understanding: The science of Psilocybin — A documentary exploring the use of psilocybin to treat of end-of-life anxiety in cancer patients.
Terence McKenna discusses the stoned ape theory
A Conversation on LSD – In a video from the late 1970s, Al Hubbard, Timothy Leary, Humphry Osmond, Sidney Cohen and others reflect on LSD’s heyday
Alison Gopnik and Robin Carhart-Harris at the 2016 Science of Consciousness Conference
- Psychedelic Documentaries For Beginners – The Mind Explained: “Psychedelics”
- For Nature Lovers – Fantastic Fungi
- Psychedelic Documentaries For The History Buffs
- For Patriots – From Shock to Awe
- For The Spiritual – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- For True Crime Fans – My Psychedelic Love Story
- For Comedy Lovers With Strong Stomachs – Psychonautics: A Comic’s Exploration of Psychedelics
- For Chemistry Nerds – Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia
- For The Celebrity-Obsessed – Have A Good Trip
- Honorable Mention Psychedelic Documentaries
Taking entheogens can be like air travel: people do it all the time, it’s usually fine, but when it’s not fine, it’s sometimes very bad. We’ve been there. And that’s where an experienced guide can make the difference in the outcome.
Interested in how to integrate what you learn in your journey? Ask for our Integration Guide PDF booklet.
We offer consultation by phone if you want to ask questions of ANY nature. Or do you know someone who is interested? In either case click the button above to schedule a complimentary call HERE.